In March 2022, the world celebrates the 130th birth anniversary of Nikolai Dmitrievich Kondratiev.
Russian Soviet economist best known for the business cycle theory known as Kondratiev waves. His theory of foresight and the methodology of prospective (indicative) planning, as well as his contribution to the development of agrarian theory, are widely known and important.
By this anniversary date, the Journal of Economic Theory plans to publish a special thematic issue «Modern problems of economic dynamics: methodology, theory, models», devoted to the modern interpretation of the great economist’s legacy and the creative development of his ideas. The special issue is planned for No 1, 2022.
The Journal welcomes Russian and foreign scientists to participate in this special issue. The editorial board accepts manuscripts until December 1, 2021 to e-mail email@example.com. All received materials will be reviewed and must be designed in accordance with the requirements of the Journal (https://jet-russia.com/for-authors/requirements-for-articles/).
Suggested topics for discussion on the issue pages:
- shift in Technological Paradigm
- long waves in the economy and institutions;
- reproductive aspects of economic dynamics;
- Kondratiev cycles and world development prospects;
- opportunities and problems of the Russian and global counter-cyclical economic policy;
- prospects and problems of long-term planning and management;
- criticism of modern models of economic dynamics and new approaches.
We will be glad to see you among the authors of the special issue dedicated to the memory of the outstanding world famous Russian economist Nikolai Dmitrievich Kondratiev and to the discussion of theoretical problems of modern economic dynamics.